What is Cyber Essentials & why should it be part of your security strategy?
An in-depth look at Cyber Essentials and the importance for Not-for-Profit
Cyber Essentials, endorsed by the UK Government, is there to demonstrate that an organisation has appropriate protections against the most common cyber threats. But where do you get started?
Join our informative and engaging virtual session to find out. Wanstor’s CTO, Richard Kuczma, and Ben Wright, Cyber Security Manager at our customer Catch 22, will be discussing why Cyber Essentials is important to your business, what you need to know before you get started, and how Catch 22 became Cyber Essentials certified.
What will we cover?
- How to get started with your Cyber Essentials certification
- The role of Cyber Essentials in Not-for-Profit
- Catch 22's Cyber Essentials journey
- What are the five things you should know before you start
- What is a threat and vulnerability assessment, and why is it important to do one?
- How to get your employees on board and compliant with Cyber Essentials
- How Wanstor can help ensure you are adhering to the Cyber Essentials standard
Date: 21st October 2021 BST